Mens wallets with chain. Diamond wallet chain. Buffalo leather wallet
Mens Wallets With Chain
- (wallet) a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
- The Wallets were a band from the Twin Cities, who recorded on the local Twin/Tone Records label in the 1980s.
- A pocket-sized, flat, folding holder for money and plastic cards
- A wallet, or billfold, is a small, flat case that is used to carry personal items such as cash, credit cards, identification documents (driver’s license, identification card, club card, etc), photographs, and other paper or laminated cards.
- A bag for holding provisions, esp. when traveling, typically used by peddlers and pilgrims
- (chemistry) a series of linked atoms (generally in an organic molecule)
- Confine with a chain
- connect or arrange into a chain by linking
- Fasten or secure with a chain
- a series of things depending on each other as if linked together; “the chain of command”; “a complicated concatenation of circumstances”
- (menage) family: a social unit living together; “he moved his family to Virginia”; “It was a good Christian household”; “I waited until the whole house was asleep”; “the teacher asked how many people made up his home”
- In Roman mythology, Mens, also known as Bona Mens or Mens Bona (Latin for “Good Mind”), was the personification of thought, consciousness and the mind, and also of “right-thinking”. Her festival was celebrated on June 8.
- A microcurrent electrical neuromuscular stimulator or MENS (also microamperage electrical neuromuscular stimulator) is a device used to send weak electrical signals into the body.
mens wallets with chain – Silver Plated
Once a Chain
This rusty old chain was found among the long-ago discarded oyster shells along the banks of scenic Shem Creek in Mt. Pleasant, SC – which lies across the Cooper River from Charleston, SC.
I don’t know about you… but I can’t help but notice how much this resembles tree bark! It is truly amazing how a non-living process (rust – metal oxidation) can visually "imitate" one of Nature’s living processes (tree bark formation) so closely!
Crank Cars at Chain-of-Rocks Fun-Fair Amusement Park 2 St. Louis, MO – 1959
mens wallets with chain
Great choice for an uncomplicated and sophisticated look. Wear it alone or add one of our sterling silver pendants or charms to dress it up. Pair with several lengths for a layered stylish look. Small, half-round circles connect together to create lively visual movement and texture. Comes in a variety of necklace lengths, as well as anklet selections.
* Stamped 925 on clasp
* Spring ring clasp
* Made in Italy (stamped on bail)
Chains will be shipped in a FREE gift box making it easy for you to surprise your special someone.
Thank you for shopping at Gem Avenue!